Thursday 13 December 2012

Trip Advisor for FITCH competition 2011-2012

As part of a competition in university (put forward by FITCH London) we had to choose one brand out of four, ASOS, Trip Advisor, iTunes or Timeout. My chosen brand was Trip Advisor. We had to create a space that would best represent the brand. There were numerous other universities involved in this. Four would be picked from each university for an interview, in which those who were successful (two winners) would get a years work placement with FITCH. I am happy to say that I was one of the four shortlisted for an interview. Although I did not get the placement, I am very proud of myself for getting so far for such a well known and successful company.


Some concept sketches.



Sheet One

Sheet Two

Sheet Three

Sheet Four



No comments:

Post a Comment